- Visa Solutions
- Global Payments
- Mastercard Payment Gateway Services
Why It Matters to MerchantsMany merchants will most likely implement this payment process as early as 2020. This new checkout process aims to make the digital payment experience as seamless as possible:
- Increasing choice and security for all stakeholders
- Reducing shopping cart abandonment rates
- Offering multiple card brands for your customers' digital checkout experience.
Why It Matters to Your CustomersYour customers will greatly appreciate skipping a few steps during the checkout process regarding their payment choices:
- Eliminating key entry of their account numbers and information
- Saving them time and the hassle of remembering their password.
What You Should Do About It Right NowWe advise you to keep an eye out for this change currently happening because it will be fully integrated nationwide early next year. We also advise you to keep your customers informed. Here's what you can do to help your customers get ready for the change:
- Tell them to look for this icon for a faster and more secure click-to-pay checkout process.
- Let them know they can create a profile with their credit card provider: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover by adding their credit card, debit, or prepaid cards to their profile. They can create this profile before shopping, or while checking out. If they have multiple cards with different credit card providers, they must register each of those cards with their provider by visiting Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Let your customers know that this feature will be available nationwide in early 2020.